Getting back to work after the Holidays can be a challenge. At the beginning of each year, I like to update my work space; a new agenda, notebook, pens. Sometimes a pretty addition to your work space is the best motivation. I’ve rounded up a few of my favourite things to update your desk and jump into the New Year.
1. I have the pink Rifle Paper Co. 2017 Agenda. Pretty, and very useful.
2. This Voluspa Candle‘s scent is light and perfect to burn at your desk.
3. Turn up some motivating tunes with these chic Speakers
4. This Sugar Paper Calendar is so darling and handy.
5. Enjoy your caffeine fix from a cute mug from Indigo
6. Who wouldn’t want an over the top Diamond Pen? It actually writes really nicely.
7. If you want to splurge, this Apple pencil is the ideal accessory for your iPad.
8. Fresh flowers always cheers up your workspace. Love this glass vase from Indigo.
9. Let’s Do this Rifle Paper Co. Notepad
10. My favourite pens to write with are Le Pen.
11. Your notebook has to have a pretty cover! I love this Watercolour print notebook from Indigo
12. ‘Today’ planner from Sugar Paper
13. These gorgeous rose gold Beats headphones are perfect to get you into work mode!