By now, you’ve probably unpacked your summer sandals. So often when you do this, you discover pairs of shoes that need to be retired. Beat up from beach trips and summer adventures, its still can be hard to let some of these go.
But, it’s always fun to pick up a new pair of summer sandals when the weather warms up. As you can tell from the photo above, I love the pearl details on these sandals and mules. Yes, I bought both! You can never have too many pairs of shoes, right? Below I’ve rounded up five key summer shoes trends and a few that are on my wish list this season.
One of my favourite summer shoe trends (obviously, I already have two pairs!) are pearl details. It’s the ideal feminine touch for this season. If you’re getting married, or attending a wedding a pair of pearl flats for dancing would be perfect! Here are a few of my favourite (from left to right)
1. Steve Madden Pearl Sandals 2. Nine West Blush Pearl Sandals (same as the main image) 3. Aldo Pink Satin Pearl Mules 4. Steve Madden Pearl Mules (same as the main image) 5. Steve Madden Pearl Velvet Mules 6. Jeffrey Campbell Loafer
As you know, Mules are a must have this season (checkout the full post here) It’s such an easy slip on shoe to wear, with so many styles available. From the office, to a patio party, mules are comfortable and chic. What more do you need in an early summer shoe?
1. D’Ana Palm Print Mule 2. Kate Spade Camel Mule 3. Marc Fisher Beige Mule 4. Jeffrey Campbell Embellished Mule 5. Steve Madden Low Heel Mule 6. Steve Madden Mules
A summer shoe staple! I’m always so happy when I can break out my espadrilles. Cheap and cheerful, and perfect for warm weather. How cute are the flamingo ones?!
1. Soludos Wedge Espadrilles 2. Soludos Lace up Espadrilles 3. Soludos Flamingo Espadrilles 4. Sam Edelman Espadrilles Mule 5. Soludos Lace Esapdrilles 6. Kate Spade Glitter Espadrilles 7. Sam Edelman Wedge Espadrilles
The IT sneaker of the season is blush pink. A nod to the every popular Millennial pink trend, and a nice departure from the typical white sneaker.
1. Puma Pink 2. Dolce Vita Pink Sneaker 3. Lacoste Pink Sneaker 4. Superga Silk Sneaker 5. Anya Hindmarch Yes Sneaker 6. Nike Pink Sneaker
Feathers + Fur
For something fun, feather or fur embellished sandals are so cute. Maybe not the most practical, but these furry shoes sure are cute! They remind me of that old episode of Sex & the City, when Carrie buys the Dolce and Gabbana fluffy heels – remember that?! Well everything 90’s is back in style, so it would only make sense that furry, fluffy shoes would be too. Hello Clueless!
1. Topshop Marabou Heels 2. Sam Edelman Fur Sneaker 3. Steve Madden Feather Heels 4. Steve Madden Slipper 5. Jeffrey Campbell Fur Loafer 6. Sam Edelman Fur Sneaker
What shoes are on your wish list this season? Lusting after of these?
Let me know in the comments below