Tis’ the season! It’s officially the Holidays, and we’re ready to celebrate, and shop! I’m a big fan of getting my Christmas shopping done early, so I can relax and enjoy the festive cheer and not stress about presents. With Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday happening, there are so many deals this weekend. I’ve done the research and found the best deals (with all the promo codes) for all my favourite stores for you to shop. Many stores are 50% off today!
For some gift giving inspiration, I’ve rounded up my favourite Holiday Essentials I’ll be enjoying this season, many which are on sale already. Oh it’s the most wonderful time of year. Bring on the cozy socks, candles and wine!
MY HOLIDAY ESSENTIALS + PROMO CODES BELOW
1. Once you’ve done your shopping, these Merry and Bright Gift Tags from Rifle Paper Company are so perfect to tag all your gifts
2. Indigo has a wonderful selection of Holiday scents, but this Snowy Pine & Balsam Fir scented one is my absolute favourite. It just smells like Christmas.
3. I love all things London, and this Black Cab Ornament from The Cross is no exception!
4. This Candy Cane Body Wash from Philosophy smells AMAZING! It will instantly puts you in the Christmas mood.
6. How fun are these pink fluffy ear muffs from Banana Republic?!
7. I always like to find a new toque each Holiday season. I love the pom pom on this one from Indigo. It’s now 40% off, just $14!
8. I just attended a wonderful tea workshop at Silk Road about wellness tea. It’s easy to over indulge during the Holiday season, and this Wellness kit is the perfect remedy to stay on track throughout December. The kit contains Lullaby Tea (soothing sleep tea), BeauTEAful Skincare Tea (for a healthy complexion), Quench (electrolyte rich, replenishing tea – perfect after a night of drinking) and Happy (uplifting, stress-reliever).
9. I’m so happy Muji is finally in Vancouver. There downtown store opens on Robson next week! Just in time for Holiday shopping. They have a fantastic selection of so many items from clothing, accessories, stationary and storage containers. This ruana wrap made from wool and yak is super cozy, I hope to be wearing fireside.
10. Kim Crawford sauvignon blanc is one of my favourite white wines. Their gold Holiday bottle will look beautiful on any Christmas party table.
11. If you follow me on instagram, you know I’m a big fan of Saje Wellness. This Black Marble Diffuser would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas decor. They also have an amazing selection of scents to suit whatever mood you’re in.
12. I’m obsessed with finding a Flocked Christmas Tree! This one from Wayfare is SO pretty, with the white fluffy flocking that looks like its been snow kissed.
13. Delicious and festive Peppermint Bark from William Sonoma is the perfect hostess gift.
14. A festive Snowflake bottle stopper from ShopBop, another great hostess gift.
15. Faux fur oh so cozy blanket from Indigo, you can never have enough of these!
16. Make your Holiday snaps keep sakes with this Fuji Camera
17. Who doesn’t love oh so Cozy Socks?! The faux fur trim is the perfect touch for the Holidays
18. Sleep mask and Slippers from The Hudson’s Bay, because we all need to rest and relax during the Holiday season.
BLACK FRIDAY CODES + DEALS
Take 40% off everything
50% off regular priced Item
30% off entire collection
50% off on all sale items
30% off entire store
Up to 40% + Free Shipping at Mackage.com
Take up to 50% off sale styles
30% off Sitewide + Free Expedited Shipping
LA VIE EN ROSE
2 for 1 off everything
Get 20% off orders of $200 + 25% off orders of $500+
40% off site-wide
Save up to 50% off + Free Worldwide Shipping
Take 30% off $250 including sale styles
25% off $150, 30% off $250 and 35% off $400
50% off everything