Ready for a fresh Spring manicure? Winter is over and it’s time to switch up your nail polish for something lighter and brighter. This season it’s all about classic brights and pretty pastels shades. Here are some of our favourite colours we’ll be rocking this Spring season.
Milky pastels are the new neutral for your nails. Pastel and milky pink is our go to shade at the moment. It’s super feminine and the epitome of Spring.
1. Essie – Romper Room 2. Deborah Lippman – Marnie 3. OPI – Pretty Pink Perseveres
A pastel purple polish is another one of our favourite creamy shades for Spring . It’s the perfect polish to transition when the weather warms up. There are many shades of this colour to choose from. The softest mauve to richer purples, that all pair beautifully when worn with grey.
1. Essie – Go Ginza 2. Deborah Lippman -Constant Craving 3. OPI – In Pursuit of Purple
PRETTY IN PINK
Pink shades are super-girly and a fun colour to wear when the weather warms up. Hot pinks, magentas, bright fuchsias and raspberry will all be go-to colours this Summer.
1. Essie – Bottle Service 2. Chanel – Desiro 3. OPI – From Here to Eternity
Crimson red is a classic shade no matter what the season. When in doubt, a bright red nail polish is always a good choice. Red nails are like red lipstick; you don’t have to be wearing anything else to make a statement.
1. Essie – Double Breasted jacket 2. Revlon – Revlon Red 3. OPI – Unequivocally Crimson
SHADES OF BLUE
Blue is the ‘trend’ nail colour this Spring season. We’re seeing everything from the softest paste blue, to periwinkle to deep navy.
1. Essie – Borrowed Blue 2. Deborah Lippman – Blue Ochid 3. OPI – To Infinity & Blue-yond
Header image by: Daily Makeover | Product images via the brands