Summertime nail polish can be so much fun. No bright colour is off limits. If you’re more into subtle tones, you’re in luck. This season trends are all about neutral shades, pretty pastels and creamy neon tones. Here are some of our favourite colours to rock this Summer season.
Peach colour nails are our go to shade this summer. This crisp pastel colour is so pretty, and looks even better with a tan!
1. OPI- The Beige of Reason 2. Nars – Seashell pink 2. Essie – peach side babe
Nude nail polish is a classic shade like ballerina pink and apple red. Neutral colours are perfect for that barely there, but polished look. The best way to pick your shade is to match your nail polish to your skin tone.
1. OPI – Tanacious Spirit 2. Deborah Lippman – Shifting Sands 3. Essie – Brides to be
A shimmery white nail polish is a nice departure from from the popular plain white colour from last season. Pearlescent white is bright, light and perfect for summer.
1. OPI – Pearl of Wisdom 2. Butter – Cotton Buds 3. Essie – private weekend
Blue nail polish has become a super popular colour this summer. There are so many shades of blue to choose from, but we’re loving the lightest tones of blue like OPI’s Eternally Turquoise.
1. OPI – Eternally Turquoise 2. Butter – Periwinkle Blue 3. Essie – Saltwater Happy
Yellow nail polish is the new ‘IT’ colour this summer, although it can be a tough shade to pull off. We’re liking the creamier yellow tones like Essie’s Chillato. It’s bold, but in a softer way than a bright neon.
1. OPI – Bee Mine Forever 2. Jin Soon – Charme 3. Essie – Chillato
Main images via pinterest